Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My That's Pinteresting!


Did you ever think that you invented something incredibly clever only to find out that it's apparently been in use for years and you're late to the game?  I could swear that I came up with the term "pinteresting" only to learn as I was trying to register a blog name, that clearly I am not the only genius out there. 

Pinning is my crack.  Seriously.  At the time of this particular publication, I have 4,910 pins (that number may go up within the next hour - just sayin').  Most of my pins are home decor for the mansion I will never be able to afford, fashionable clothes that will never look like that on my non-existent-thigh-gap-frame, recipes I will never make (glazed lemon zucchini bread - that doesn't even sound like a good idea), exercises I will absolutely never attempt, and random pins that link to websites that don't exist (always the good ones too - ugh!)

This is my attempt to chronicle my "pinteresting" adventures - failures and successes - as well as those mediocre ones that fall somewhere in the middle.  So follow along as I navigate my way through thousands of pins and share the results! 

No comments:

Post a Comment